|Author||Amafirlian 10 February 2007|
Building Instructions Edit
- It is best to build the 6 Amafirlian squares first.
- Connect 4 of them in a row (left to right) on a flat surface.
- Make sure to have opposite polarities when connecting them.
- Make sure the orientation of the Amafirlian squares is the same throughout.
- Gently fold the outside squares and connect them together into a cube.
- Insert the two remaining squares at the front and the back
- Again make sure the orientation of the Amafirlian squares is the same throughout the model.
Related Links Edit
Extension: The Triple Amafirlian Cube Edit
|Triple Amafirlian Cube|
|Author||Karl Horton March 2007|
The panels can be built at double or triple scale, although they become rather fragile. Here's an example built by Karl Horton in March 2007 at scale 3.
Oh My!! :)Edit
http://www.flickr.com/photos/geomag_model_team/3120281903/ Found this :) as has Karl H, ridiculously anticipating but what does it mean? Alan G :D