|Author||Amafirlian 22 February 2007|
Building Instructions Edit
- It is best to build the 6 Amafirlian squares first.
- Connect 3 of them around a triangle on a flat surface.
- Make sure to have opposite polarities when connecting them.
- Make sure the orientation of the Amafirlian squares is the same throughout.
- Gently fold 2 of them up and connect them with another square, again around a triangle.
- You will have to keep this in one hand while doing the next step.
- Connect another square to the one you are holding and one it is connected to bellow.
- Fold up the remaining square at the bottom and connect to the square from the previous step.
- Insert the remaining square into the model, completing it.
Related Links Edit
--Alan garside 03:41, 24 December 2008 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.