|Amafirlian Elongated Square Gyrobicupola|
|Author||Amafirlian 23 March 2007|
Building Instructions Edit
- Build a normal elongated square gyrobicupola.
- For each of the 18 squares repeat:
- Take out the 4 rods that bound the square.
- Put in an Amafirlian square.
- The structure lends itself well to large Amafirlian squares (where the polarity of all the rods on the outside is the same), because it can be coloured with two colours so that neighbouring squares have different colours.
Related Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.