|Dynamic Geomag Gears|
Six Geomag gears. In a perfect world they would turn forever...
- Build 6 gears (6 × (30 + 15) rods, 6 × (12 + 5) spheres).
- The gears are the most critical items. The tooth spheres (see label 2 in figure below) must be North (N). The intermediate spheres ( see label 1 in figure below) most be a weak North as well, otherwise the interaction between two near gears is even more problematic.
- The rods without N or S indications are only the two horizontal closed loops of 5 rods, which are all attached north against south.
- Build the bottom layer (54 rods, 19 spheres).
- The external corner spheres must be North to attract the bottom sphere of the gears, which is South.