|Expanded Snub Cube|
|Panels|| 6 × |
|Author||Amafirlian 07:49, 28 May 2007 (UTC)|
This construction, is similar to a snub cube, consisting of 6 squares that are pulled outwards, but in this case the squares are separated by 2 rows triangles.
Building Instructions Edit
- Build a square with two rows of triangles around it.
- Fit 4 squares in the corners.
- The choice of where you put the squares determines the chirality of the construction.
- Fill the space between the squares with 1 row of 4 triangles.
- Add two rows of triangles and a square on top.
- During construction take care that the structure is curved outwards.
Like with Lobel Frames, this structure is remarkable rigid.
Different Views Edit
Related Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.