Geomag Wikia News
- 02-Nov-09 - THE FORUMS ARE BACK!!! The forums are not hosted on this wiki, but will be the primary place where Geomaggers go for person-to-person interaction. This wiki will remain as a place to continue to build a hyperlinked encyclopedia of Geomag ideas and models. Long live both!!!
- 23-May-08 - Geomag Wiki growth continues, as Leo Dorst presents us with his latest: a lovely page filled with Tori
- 09-Aug-07 - Two new classic near misses reported: Amafirlian finds a rhombic triacontahedron and Karl discovers a 14 sided ring. Is everyone else on Summer Vacation?
- 16-Jul-07 - discussion about how to revive the old forums
- 22-May-07 - Fifty articles reached. Amafirlian and Karl have been tagging articles with categories. As the wiki grows these will become the main way of browsing the content. Please use them if you know how, if you don't then don't let that stop you contributing: the way of wiki is that someone will fix it for you.
- 04-May-07 cold-caller! Welcome to Jeff Koslowsky, who found this wiki by googling and following a link from the main wikipedia article.
- 30-Apr-07 - Amafirlian has been burning midnight oil, providing real content as well as infrastructure, with smaller contributions from Cate1976, GrahamB, Musikart001, Karl_Horton and Peter_Jepsen - thanks to all. Peter we'd love to see an 'animals' page or two.
- 20-Apr-07 free for all mode: that means let's just get people contributing: so if you have a model you've built, with pictures, then figure out editing and go.
Where to start
- About this wiki Geomag Wiki
- Go to Forum:Index to discuss anything about the wiki with the contributors
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to try the tutorial on the Central Wikia
- There is some advice on getting this wiki started at Help:Starting this wiki
- A list of all help pages can be found at Category:Help
- This is MediaWiki version 1.33.3
How to contribute
Enter the name of your creation below, and edit the article. To upload pictures of your creations press the upload arrow at the end of the row of icons above the edit box.