Reach for the sky!!!
|Author||--AFKAN 09:34, 2 May 2007 (UTC)|
Building Instructions Edit
- Start with 2 modules (one for the top and one for the bottom)
- Then using 12x 6 rods connect to the various points on the bottom module.
- Connect the 6 inner rods to the top module and rotate the top module until the desired level of twist is achieved.
- Now connect the outer 6 making sure the twist is maintained in the opposite direction.
- This is an extremely stable structure and can be stacked into towers of impressive height.
It also lends it's self very nicely to double scale.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.