Reach for the sky!!!
|Author||--AFKAN 09:34, 2 May 2007 (UTC)|
- Start with 2 modules (one for the top and one for the bottom)
- Then using 12x 6 rods connect to the various points on the bottom module.
- Connect the 6 inner rods to the top module and rotate the top module until the desired level of twist is achieved.
- Now connect the outer 6 making sure the twist is maintained in the opposite direction.
- This is an extremely stable structure and can be stacked into towers of impressive height.
It also lends it's self very nicely to double scale.